Monday, November 13, 2006

MY HERO

THE SWIFFER


If this thing lived and breathed, I would MARRY it!!!

If you have tile, hardwood floors and a dog that sheds.....this is a godsend! It's the answer to all my prayers. (not that I was really praying) :)





Brooms and dust mops (ugh... gross), don't quite get the job done .

This little miracle worker has cloths (wet or dry) that you just throw away. No fuss no muss! I think I must have been living in a cave or something because it has apparently been around for years. Anyway, I bought this today and I'm as happy as can be.

Funny how something so simple can make you so happy. I'm a tidy person, and I love my Rosey but.....the dog hairs were getting to me. Also, I HATE dust!!!!!!


PS I also got one of those sticky thingy's that roll and get the hair of your clothes.

Can you tell I'm a newbie as a dog owner?





No comments: