Thursday, October 26, 2006

Part II

I New This Was Going To Happen

I had a bad feeling when Princess told me about this Brit. Call it mother's intuition or call it the fact that I am a "sensitive". Whatever the case, it turned out the way I expected.

Someone got hurt and it wasn't Princess. I warned her about getting involved too quickly but she said it was cool, he understood when she said, "we'll see".

Well he didn't see!!! He fell, hook, line and sinker.

Last nite she was going to have dinner with him (at his place) and give him the news. I was worried about his attitude, as he had already suspected and told her (previously) that his mother would be very upset if she broke up with him. How weird is that? I myself had visions of anger and e-mailed her to do it in an open venue. She doesn't really know him and the fact that he is an intelligent person means diddly squat.

I called her first thing *her* morning (time difference) to alleviate my worries. She got my message and they went out for dinner but he didn't take it well to say the least.

THE BEST is yet to come! She apparently likes this other guy who is more her type. She is also good friends with the females in her program and they think this other guy is right for her.

I finally said, "you are there to study, not find a boyfriend." You are all acting like kindergarden children. She agreed, even to the fact that the girls whisper in class, who's dating who?

As I said before, Princess hasn't had a boyfriend in three years, because of her, not so nice, first serious one, but..............

She's so far away, I worry about her perspective.

No comments: