Sunday, October 22, 2006

FOU


This is the guest of honor at the PUG PARTY. I thought it was Jou, my mistake. His owner made his outfit. Sorry for all you animal rights activists out there but that is REAL leather. You can't see it in the photo but those are rhinestones adorning his cape.
He's only eight weeks old! Oh. My. God. Too cute! He was right in there with the big boys, running and chasing them around the yard.
Rosey's gift was a big hit! He loved it right away.



My f**king camera decided it needed a new battery after this one photo. People there were kind enough to offer to send me pictures so I will share later.

On another note, Rosey was also a big hit. Apparently, the party giver, Verity, was interested in getting Rosey but she lollygagged too long and............que sera, sera.

Interestingly enough, George, Fou's owner, also wanted Rosey and asked me, "how she copes with stairs". I really didn't understand the question because I live three flights up and she does it three times a day. No Problem! Seems that when George went to see her she couldn't make it up the stairs into the breeder's house?? She stopped halfway up, like she was tired or couldn't make it.

When I went to see her, she had no problem with the stairs. As a matter of fact, I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but when we were in the owner's living room, Rosey was on my lap and she peed on me. I went to the bathroom to wipe it of as best as I could and she waited outside the door for me. I fell in love at first site, pee or no pee. She hasn't done it since.
Her owner said she was marking me as hers.

I believe in fate.

It was a wonderful time, so many pugs, nice people.............. but when we got home, Rosey literally ran up the stairs, she was glad to be home. Me too!!

*Home Sweet Home*

PS I forgot to mention she was the only girl there, so much attention from the opposite sex. She actually spent a lot of time under my chair and in my arms to ward of the amorous advances.

HaHa! Don't we all!! Sometimes I wish I had a chair to crawl under. :)

1 comment:

maggie said...

Definitely!!!!