Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Woman's Curse

Poor Rosey is in heat. I didn't want to have her spayed right after I got her because, what kind of trust would we have between us after that. Dog's are in heat for approx. 21 days, her breeder told me. So.......I have her wearing children's panties. I even put half a pantie liner in them. Everyone asks me if I take her out in them. NO! That's just stupid. This morning I called her to come for her walk and she hid behind the living room chair with her head peeking out. She thought that I was going to embarrass her with them on too.

This is all so new to me but as a female, I can certainly relate to her situation. Her breeder brought her up on all natural and organic foods but when I was out yesterday I bought some treats. (All girls like to have forbidden stuff at that time of the month) Wrong.... Rosey threw it up, a half hour after she ate it. Poor mite.

I sent a picture of Rosey in her pink panties to my sister and she said I was mean. "How would you like for me to put a picture of you in your underwear online", she asked. This is a woman who doesn't like dogs but she calls Rosey, poor sweet little thing.

Enough, I will get on to other subjects in the future. Promise. :)

No comments: