Monday, September 18, 2006

ROSEY











This is my angel.

Rosey is the sweetest dog I have ever encountered. She just wants to love you and lick you to pieces. She is four years old and retired from the business of breeding pups. Now it's her time! I am so lucky to have her and spoil her as she so richly deserves. Being in the baby making business ain't easy. I ran into a woman at the pet store who also had a pug and she asked me if I "crated" her during the day. No, I replied. What does she do then, she asked. ANYTHING she wants, I replied.
I have met so many people since I got Rosey. We walk three times every day. Morning, noon and nite. :) This is funny as I have been so private since I moved here.
I'm out walking and I hear someone shouting "Rosey" all the time.
She snores too...haha

1 comment:

maggie said...

Pugs are real people dogs Hanuman, you'll love them. Oh yeah, apparently people who have funny personalities get pugs.
haha funny, :-P