Sunday, September 24, 2006

FALLEN ANGEL


This one of my favorite pictures. I found it online and trying to find an artist to paint it for me.

I love pictures of Angels. Not the doodads available for the collectors but the actual paintings. They are so ethereal and beautiful. This one particular touches me because of all the compartments.

For years now I have compartmentalized all the bad stuff that has happened to me. I mean bad stuff....you know ?
It was a case of survival, deal with it or put it away somewhere where you don't have too. I chose the latter.

Psychiatrist's want to get into your head, get you to deal with it. For some people that may be the way, for others it might be a case of, "let sleeping dogs lie". Dredging up shit that happened years ago could be more harmful then just keeping it somewhere where it doesn't bother you.

Hence the drawers, works for me.

No comments: