Saturday, September 23, 2006

Arrrr...........



I found this book today, what a treasure, yarrrr! :) That is an actual compass in the middle of the picture. I'm going to give it, along with the DVD , Pirates of The Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest, to my 7 year old nephew for his birthday.

The book is so cool, I'd like to keep it for myself. haha
It's pages are old linen like and the book has tons of info on Pirates and their exploits.
There's little envelopes tied with string revealing secrets and maps thruout the book.

Now I just have to get something as cool for his twin sister.


On another note.......

The owner of my building was in my apartment yesterday, about a leak in the downstairs apartment. Nothing in mine....but it was funny because Rosey was running around in pink panties. She was also trying to climb up his legs. Do I mention it or ignore it? The panties I mean. I decided to mention her situation but he acted like he didn't notice, WTF, haha.
He's always on transmit, and doesn't listen to anything but I considered it worth a mention so he wouldn't think I was a crazy lady.

BTW
I just had a vist from my neighbor downstairs and she asked what I was just doing because the leak she was complaining about just happened again...........

I flushed the toilet

Now I have to be conscious every time I flush until Monday. Talk about telling the world your business...... :)

1 comment:

maggie said...

Tell me about it. :)