Friday, June 02, 2006

Jun 2 2003
Thousands of defeated Iraqi troops marched on U.S. occupation headquarters in Baghdad, demanding to be paid. It is perhaps the first time in history a defeated army has demanded payroll from the victors.

WTF
They must have gotten the US confused with Canada, you know what suckers we are for being politically correct. Canada would say, oh we're so sorry, how much do you want.


Spoke with my oldest sister today. She's a nurse in Nfld. I told her about fat bastard and she said good riddance, he would only be a troublemaker anyway. She shed a new light on the situation and I realized that it was a good thing it happened the way it did. He can be someone else's lawsuit!

On a lighter note, I bought a fantastic new camera and I am going to use it to explore Halifax. I hated this place when I moved here but now I am determined to discover everything about it.

So get ready for a virtual reality tour of Halifax folks. :)

No comments: