Thursday, May 04, 2006

May 4 1999
A newly-delivered baby falls through a train toilet as it is born near the city of Guangzhou, China. After the fall, a second train speeds over the newborn. Although the baby survives unharmed, radio announcers are later reprimanded for laughing hysterically as they report the story.

That really wasn't funny, but............. what the hell was the mother doing with the baby in the toilet? Delivering it? Bad decision! Words of the wise, don't deliver your baby in a train or airplane bathroom.


Humble Apology

I am sorry for being so rough on my kitty guest yesterday. :-( I had a bad day. She is sweet and I am a terrible person. Shame on me. I took a tumble yesterday, head first, and hurt myself on my left side. It was outside a professional center, you know the complex with tons of offices and shops. Anyway, the cement walkway had a big hole two metres in circumference, and I fell into it. Ouch! I got up, dusted myself off, and continued on. The ego, you know! Later, bruised but ego intact, someone asked me what was on the elbow of my coat. I looked.............. it was full of blood!! So much for the ego.
I called the center and told them what had happened to me. It could have been an older person who really could have hurt themselves. They said they would take care of it. I said okay but I would like them to take care of the dry cleaning of my coat. ( It is a very expensive one) :-) No problem they said, I guess not I was thinking.


Moral of the story, don't take your bad days out on innocent people/animals.

No comments: