Monday, April 10, 2006

WTF
Apr 10 1848
250 people die in a bridge collapse in Yarmouth, England. They had gathered on the suspension bridge to watch a clown boat be pulled by a flock of geese.



I'm lazy today.......it's Monday!!!!

Monday Monday, so good to me, Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be. Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee that Monday evening you would still be here with me. Monday Monday, can't trust that day!!!!!!!! Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way. Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be. Oh Monday Monday, how could leave and not take me. Every other day, every other day, every other day of the week is fine, yeah but whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes you can find me cryin' all of the time. Monday Monday, so good to me, Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be. Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee that Monday evening you would still be here with me. Every other day, every other day, every other day of the week is fine, yeah But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes you can find me cryin' all of the time Monday Monday, ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa momma... thanks for your note on my blog...

maggie said...

Hi Eric,
You're very welcome.