Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Apr 19 1995
Singer Bobby Brown is arrested at Disneyworld for beating a man and tearing off his ear. Neil Kelly, the man with the reattached ear, later sues Brown for $6.6 million but eventually settles out of court for an undisclosed sum.

Holy Shitt, I thought Mike Tyson was the only guy that held that claim to fame.

I woke up today and it was raining cats and dogs. Who the hell came up with that expression anyway? I love the rain, but not so much when I have to walk to work in it. Bad for the hair. Well, I usually call my bestest friend every morning before I leave and today I was sitting in my living room just about to call her and..........................looking out my window, the pouring rain looked really weird. I swear, I have never seen this transformation. Pouring rain one minute, then SNOW. WTF. At first I was happy, that rain was really coming down and snow is easier to deal with. You know the hair. BUT, it was crazy. Nothing but huge slush puddles all over the place. I think that was nature's way of saying, don't get carried away, spring will be here soon enough.

No comments: