Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Apr 12 1995
The Hong Kong Eastern Express reports that China sanctions the consumption of aborted human fetuses as a "health benefit." One practitioner willing to admit a taste for this is Dr. Zou Qin of the Luo Hu Clinic, who boasts having consumed more than 100 meals of human veal -- stew and soup, mostly.

Hold that thought.........

Zou Qin, a doctor who claimed to have aborted several hundred unborn and eaten 100 fetuses herself, said, “People normally prefer [fetuses from] young women, and even better, the first boy and a male.”
She justifies the practice: “They are wasted if we don’t eat them . . Zou Qin has fed fetuses to her sister’s children. “I wash them with clear water until they look transparent white and then stew them. Making soup is best.”

I guess soup is the way to go........


A Day In The Life

What type of job allows you to experience so many different facets? Today I had conversations with a woman that had a very hard life until 11 years ago she met a rich man and now lives in the lap of luxury. A sweet eighteen year old boy that is in university and looking forward to a baby boy in 6 months, Garrett Conraad(Swedish)Jacob Gray. A university professor that is brilliant but in the middle stages of alzheimer's. She was head of the anatomy dept. and used to travel the world with her lectures. When she first came in today I asked her if there were any changes in her medical health. She said no, then took a minute and said "not that I would remember". I cracked up, you gotta' love it, she was joking. But afterwards I have her repeating the same sentence to me, over & over during her appointment, that's not so funny. Then I have him, her husband also a professor, sweet soul that he is , telling me how he copes. So sad. Then I have a older gay gentleman that is a teacher that is retiring in June. (We talk about American Idol, what a hoot!) By the way, I'm not a fan but whatever they like to talk about I'm there. His partner has not been in to see me for a long time and I send a message home. Get your ass in here pronto! I spent a lot of time on his oral health and do not intend to see it go down the drain. Let's see now, who else? Oh yes, there's the older lady that said I should have sterile wipes in the reception area because of the magazines everybody handles. That's an excellent idea I said (with sincerity) but what happens when you leave here. What about the door? What about the public transit that you use? What about the money you handle? etc.,etc.

I LOVE my job! :-)

No comments: