Monday, July 14, 2008

What's Your Opinion??

Mr. Gay Europe 2008
Posted: 07/11/08 4:09PM

"Mr. Gay Europe" is a beauty contest with participants from twenty nations competing for the title of the most attractive gay man of the continent. Find out who wore home the crown.

And the Winner is.........

Spain's Antonio Pedro Almijez
















I don't know about you but I've seen a lot cuter guys than him.
He must have a hot body that we haven't been privy too!!!

¿Cuál es la creteria para este concurso?

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

No habla español.

(Does it get a tilde?)

I'm not a very good one to judge. He's cute. He may be quite nice. It looks like he has a great smile (very sexy to me). But overall, there are hotter *looking* guys IMHO.

Ur-spo said...

yucko
he is not my cup of tea at all.

TigerYogiji said...

He's okay. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, but, I can't imagine that he's the best looking Gay in Europe!

maggie said...

Dear Lemuel,
No hay problema mi amigo.

(Does it get a tilde?)
No they don't have ticks.(Were you being sarcastic referring that they were dogs?)

And if it was all about smiles, you would win hands down.


Dear Dr Urspo,
I agree wholeheartedly, except for the yucko.(That's a bit harsh)


Dear TY,I'm glad we're on the same page!!


Sometimes I wonder if what I find attractive, is what others find attractive. Thanks guys for giving
my taste affirmation,if only in this situation.