Thursday, March 08, 2007

How Cold Is It..............??


Cold enuf to freeze the whiskers on a "bear".
It's been so f'ing cold here for the last few days I want to scream. So here goes, ARHHHHH!!!!
The temperature is -31 degrees Celsius tonite and has been that for the past few days. Why oh why couldn't we have had this in January or February? I'm so tired of the boots, scarfs, and hats. I've been waiting for a real good snowstorm all winter but nope, no such luck.
I love the snow, I hate the cold.
Having said all this, I'm going to go and wrap myself up, then crawl in to my igloo.
Summers coming....summers coming, maybe by chanting this I will survive until tomorrow.
Have a great TGIF!!

6 comments:

Lemuel said...

I hope your igloo has good central heat. brrrrr...that's cold!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, Nope, no central heating. I do have rads though.
Le burrrr, fur sure!

TigerYogi said...

Next week is supposed to be in the 50's here! Spring is coming! :)

maggie said...

Hi Tiger,
That would be 10 degrees celsius here, which we are supposed to get next week.
Here's hoping........ahhh Spring.

PS Don't forget to change your clock tonite. :)

Ur-spo said...

patience grasshopper; spring is just around the corner!

maggie said...

Hi Spo, Yeah..... if I can just grab those pebbles from your hand. There's always a catch. :)