Friday, January 26, 2007

Out of The Mouth of.......A Pug

Rosey is much cuter than this pug......but you get the picture.






(Reasonable Facsimile)
















Every day when I come home, Rosey is so very excited. She can't wait for me to take off my coat so I can pick her up and cuddle her.

I pick her up and hold her under her bum in my right arm, with her wrapping her front paws around my neck and resting her chin on my shoulder. I sing?? or hum a song and do a little dance with her.


Well.......today I was humming( da,da,da,da,da,etc) a song by Midnight Oil. And guess what???


She started crooning along with me. No shit!!!
I thought I was going to crack up it was so amazing.


Cute AND talented. Does American Idol take dogs??
Don't answer that!!! I know what you're thinking. :)

I know for a fact that she is better than a lot of the contestants.


Ahhhhhh, Friday...............

5 comments:

steve'swhirlyworld said...

and people say that dogs don't have a soul...they're better than some people.

maggie said...

Steve, whoever says that, we know that they have never owned a dog!!

Some people have no soul, I'll go along with. :)

Ur-spo said...

an no doubt better looking too.

Lemuel said...

A star is born!

maggie said...

Spo, Don't ya know it. :)

Lemuel, You made me laugh out loud again, thanks.