Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blogger's Flu

I think a few people are suffering from this lately and I am one of them. I don't have anything of interest to post about so ...........

Weird Things


Sam, the ugliest dog in the world. Poor Sam met his demise Nov. 22/05.

















Some weird things about moi.

1) I only have half of my right eyebrow.(The outer half I have to fake it).

2) I don't pluck my eyebrows, I trim them. They are perfectly shaped(except the right one).

3) My fingernail beds are pushed way back because when I was a teenager, I had a nervous habit of running a safety pin underneath them.

4) I shaved my arms when I was ten, it never really grew back.

5) I can't go to dinner and a movie. When I go to the movie theatre I have to eat popcorn and licorice allsorts, so there's no room for actual food. Before or after.

6) I have small toes, but I can cross my baby one over it's neighbour.

7) I save receipts for years. You NEVER know.

There's lots more, but I think I've bored you enough. :)








3 comments:

Lemuel said...

Never a bore, but #3? Ouch! I'm clenching my fists as I type to "protect" my fingernails even now.

Ur-spo said...

may I suggest you throw the receipts out? what a clutter that must be; go through them and if your immediate reaction is 'what is this?" then it's toast.

maggie said...

Lemuel, My nailbeds only 3 mm deeper. Actually my nails look longer than they really are because of it.

Spo, Since I moved here I only have 3 years of receipts. :)
I hate clutter and they are put in a box, but I promise to go thru them and do what you have suggested.
Thanks