Friday, November 24, 2006

Good Luck Or Misfortune??







Today I went shopping downtown. I thought I looked pretty good. I had on brushed cotton chocolate brown jeans, a mocha brown long sleeved skateboarder top, with a soft yellow fleece vest. I also had an Italian wool cloth scarf, brown, green and rust striped, wrapped around my neck. Accented with brown and rust, Italian leather loafers.

It was one of those days when all your stars are lined up and everything goes well. People in stores are helpful and pleasant. You find something you have been looking for for ages. All's right with the world. (Those sales people can either make you or break you)

Anyhoo, I was in this fancy dancy store when I happened to glance at my left arm. On it was something I didn't recognize at first. Was it food? Did I bump into something? NOPE!!

It was pigeon poop! On my arm!

Dress me up, can't take me anywhere.

BTW
My last post was rather personal. Blame it on the chocolate vodka and orange juice.

No comments: