Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Stanley Cup

1990
Stanley Cup Final, Game 5, May 24, 1990.Edmonton 4, Boston 1

Will they do it again in 2006?
What's up with Edmonton running out of beer? That would NEVER happen in the maritimes. Water maybe.... :)

I woke up this morning at 7 a.m. feeling great. I took the day off just in case, cause I knew I would be indulging yesterday. My hair is not tooooo bad. This morning on the phone, Princess told me I looked like the head on a pez dispenser. Square. She wanted to hold my head back and see what came out of my mouth. I didn't cotton to that remark and said if she did she wouldn't like what came out. I played around with my hair after that, (who wouldn't). Now it looks cute. I think? It's all zaggety and stuff, I like that. Bad hair day..........nah-unh. :)

No comments: