Sunday, May 21, 2006

May 21 1952
Mr. T is born in the ghetto.

Einstein said, "There are two things that are infinite, the universe and Mr. T's pity for fools... and I'm not sure about the universe."

Mr. T does not read these facts. He ain't got time for this jibba-jabba. :-)


Sad but Happy

My bestest friend, Princess, is graduating from Dal on Tuesday. BUT she is going to Calgary in August to complete her graduate studies.( Ph.D. in literature) What am I to do?? No more sarcastic morning conversations, no one else to share the "sense of ridiculous" with? I know, I know, e-mail, bell canada, but it ain't the same. She called me one morning last month and said guess what? I'm going to be a cowgirl! I'm gonna' get me a pink cowgirl hat.

This comes from a girl, who when she was 16??, her father took her out xmas shopping and bought her TWO pairs of cowboy boots. She was into goth? or hiphop? at the time, and wouldn't be caught dead in such things. (She was born veggie) .
That nite, she dropped them at my bedroom door and said merry xmas! I liked them but felt bad that it was her present. Her dad lives in a unique, albeit weird, world of his own.
I had a great compromise, my boyfriend would buy the boots from her, for me and she could buy what she liked for herself. Win, win situation. TaDa!!!

Memories,
Th-th-th-that's All Folks!

No comments: