Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Apr 26 1991
In a telephone interview, Michigan judge Francis Bourisseau explains that he would never grant an abortion to a minor, except perhaps for white girls raped by blacks. For some reason, this statement manages to attract wide attention.

1991, Can you believe it?
They should have strung him up from a tree!!!

I am so proud of myself today.

I happen to have a unique memory, people say I am like a computer. I can tell you what you were wearing, the color and style of your hair. All the details of our conversation, from where you lived, your job, your b/g friend, etc. From 10-20 years ago.( you get the picture)
Actually, it's just a memory for details, I don't know why I do, I just do.

BUT............ simple things, nuhn-uhn, like for example: My bathroom sink is somewhat plugged, meaning the water is very slow to go down. Every morning for the past week, I say to myself, I have to get some liquid plumber or draino today. Next morning comes, shite I forgot, I have to get liquid plumber today. This goes on I swear, so finally today I decided to use association technique. Whenever I thought of idiot, I thought of me and my sink. It worked!!!!!

No comments: